Litigation · Commercial Litigation · Will Contests · Trust Litigation · Business Law · Transactions · Agreements · Entity Formation
Mark Mayer has experience in a wide variety of legal and business matters. Mr. Mayer has worked with clients on contract review, sales and purchase agreements, trade secret and non-compete agreements, buy-sell agreements, probate actions and will contests, partner and business disputes and family estate and business settlements.
Mr. Mayer also has extensive and diverse litigation experience, including eminent domain, personal injury cases, contract disputes, commercial arbitration, Medicaid fraud cases, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, commercial litigation, class action litigation, trust litigation and securities law.
Mr. Mayer worked for a large National Law Firm as a trial attorney and uses this experience in handling complex legal issues to provide clients with legal advice for their business and personal needs.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1999
- B.S., The University of Texas at Austin, 1993
- Bar Admissions Texas, 1999
Admitted To Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Represented pharmaceutical client in qui tam action involving Medicaid fraud allegations.
- Represented clients in protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks.
- Represented freight carriers in arbitration actions with former independent contractors, including class arbitration.
- Represented manufacturers in product liability litigation including against latent and marketing defect claims.
- Represented trustees in breach of fiduciary duty/fraud litigation.
- Represented individuals in defense of personal injury claims.
- Represented landowners and condemnors in the eminent domain process.
- Locke Lord LLP 1999-2013
Affiliations, Achievements and Community Involvement
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, State Bar Association
- American Legion Texas Boy’s State – Assistant Director
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 262 – Flower Mound Texas
- Flower Mound Community Tennis Association
- Children’s Ministry – Irving Bible Church