Mr. Wilson’s practice centers on estate planning, probate, business law and related matters. Tim enjoys working with and counseling clients to help them protect their legacies by preparing their estate for life’s inevitable as well as, unexpected events.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
Tim attended law school at UNT Dallas College of Law where he served on several boards including treasurer of the Asian Pacific Law Student’s Association and treasurer of the Veterans Law Student Association. After law school, Tim operated a solo law practice in Denton, Texas specializing in estate planning and probate cases.
Tim resides in Denton with his wife Emily, two dogs, and one very old horse. Tim and Emily have five children and several grandchildren. Tim enjoys traveling and the outdoors.
- State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- State Bar of Texas
- Denton County Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association Probate & Trust Law Section
- Certified as an Attorney Ad Litem
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, UNT Dallas College of Law, 2020
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Western Governors University, 2008
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.
our informative newsletter