Serving Lewisville, Denton, Flower Mound, Frisco, Plano and the Surrounding Areas
When it comes to protecting the rights of the elderly, finding proper legal representation is important to helping navigate the complicated laws involved with trusts, guardianship, probate and other matters of elder law. The elder law attorneys at Hammerle Finley Law Firm are experienced with all legal issues associated with aging including a wide variety of legal, medical, financial, social and family issues.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to cover every aspect of elder law, including:
The team of attorneys at Hammerle Finley Law Firm has a wealth of knowledge and experience in more than just elder law. By having depth in areas such as family law, real estate litigation and business law our team is able to help you, no matter what situation arises. Our team is experienced in advising all parties involved in elder law, including fiduciaries, trustees, executors and guardians. By working with caregivers, financial planners and psychologists, we relentlessly work to ensure the rights of the elderly and their families are protected.
Our Elder Law Attorneys
Attorney Robert Morris was recently named a 2014 Super Lawyer in the area of Elder Law and Probate, and is an accredited Veterans Administration attorney.
Virginia Hammerle was named in 2012, 2013 and 2014 as a Super Lawyer in the area of Business Litigation, and is an Accredited Estate Planner.
Thad Finley has worked for more than 40 years in the areas of estate planning, real estate litigation, banking and business law.
Recent Elder Law Representations
- Successful representation of individuals in the contest of will and the construction of trusts involving assets of more than $50 million.
- Successful representation of individuals and corporate fiduciaries in trust and fiduciary litigation matters of multiple representations.
- Successful representation of individual wards and relatives in dissolving and contesting guardianships.
- Successful representation of individuals applying for guardianship.
- Numerous probate cases, including uncontested and contested will cases, family settlement agreements, and determination of heirships.
- Numerous complex estate planning matters, including second family situations, marital agreements and trusts.
If you are looking for an elder law firm in Lewisville or the surrounding areas, including Denton, Flower Mound, Frisco and Plano, contact Hammerle Finley Law Firm today. Our elder law attorneys can help with all matters concerning estate planning, guardianship, probate, trust litigation or Medicaid planning. Call us today or fill out a contact form to schedule a consultation.