Brad E. Hogan is an accomplished, broad-based corporate attorney who is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and has over ten years of experience at the bar. He has significant experience in the areas of document negotiation and drafting as well as transaction planning and execution.
Brad’s practice focuses on all manner of business, banking, and real estate matters. He is experienced at assisting companies of all sizes address their frequent day-to-day legal problems and their infrequent commercial transactions. He also advises companies and their leaders on how best to respond to legal issues that arise in the areas of business law, corporate governance, real estate leasing, and complex contract negotiation. Brad is "Of Counsel" to the Hammerle Finley Law Firm
Mr. Hogan's representative experience includes:
- The formation of limited liability companies, partnerships, corporations, and non-profit companies
- The negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial arrangements including, but not limited to, supplier, franchise, license, and lease agreements
- The negotiation and drafting of employment, nondisclosure, and confidentiality agreements
- The negotiation and structuring of asset purchase agreements and stock purchase agreements for both buyers and sellers
- The negotiation and structuring of secured and unsecured loan agreements and promissory notes
Brad served as a Lieutenant in the United States Navy’s Submarine Service. He led multiple work groups and watch teams responsible for all aspects of submarine operation, maintenance, and training while submerged at sea for three months at a time. He also served the Military Attaché in Yemen overseeing bi-lateral U.S.-Yemen security planning and training of counter-terrorist special forces in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Texas Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Columbia Law School 2008, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Master of Business Administration, Jacksonville University 2005
- Master of Science in Engineering Management, Old Dominion University 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Michigan State University 1997
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.
our informative newsletter