Representing clients in Texas business disputes
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has successfully represented clients in a broad range of commercial litigation. Our attorneys focus on the business objectives of the client and provide results-oriented litigation services in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
Our experience includes:
- Business Torts
- Contract Disputes
- Trade Secrets, Proprietary Information, Non-Compete Agreements and Business Theft
- Partner, Shareholder and Members Disputes
- Employment Law
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Will Contests
- Trust Litigation
- Statutory claims
- Real Estate Disputes Oil and Gas Interests
- Banking and Collection matters, including Garnishment, Attachment, Sequestration, Judicial Foreclosure and Post-Judgment Actions
- Temporary Restraining Orders, Injunctive Relief, Interpleader Actions, Bifurcated Trials, Jury Trials and trials before the Court.
Business litigation is often complex. It requires an experienced business lawyer who is knowledgeable in the law and the local courts. At Hammerle Finley Law Firm, our business litigators have decades of experience representing business entities and individuals in business disputes.
Courts of practice include all of the state courts of Texas, Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts in the Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Districts, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Areas of practice include negotiation, litigation, mediation, and arbitration.
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has represented clients for more than 35 years inside and outside the courtroom. We provide effective, strategic, and cost-effective legal counsel so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them.
Need to speak with
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.