The attorneys at Hammerle Finley Law Firm provide more than general appellate proficiency - we provide appellate knowledge that matches the needs of each case.
Evaluating the Potential Appeal
We understand that after judgment, a client must make critical decisions. To help our clients make the right choices, we use our collective judgment and years of experience when assessing a potential appeal.
Proven Results in High-Stakes Appeals and Trials
We tackle cutting-edge legal issues in high-stakes cases. Our cases have set precedent in all areas of civil litigation - including commercial cases, business torts, criminal defense, governmental immunity, Constitutional law, real estate, and family law.
Robert Morris and Mark Mayer offer representation in appellate cases. Hammerle Finley Law Firm has attorneys admitted to practice before state courts in Texas, and the following Federal Courts: Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Southern District of Texas, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Reitmeyer v. Charm Craft Publisher, 619 S.W.2d. 441 (Tex. Civ. App.-Waco 1981)
- Downey v. Denton County, Texas, 119 F.3rd 381 (U.S. Court of Appeals-Fifth Circuit 1997)
- Gaskill v. Sneaky Enterprises, Inc, 997 S.W.2d 296 (Tex. App.-Ft. Worth 1999)
- Foley v. Perlier, 68 S.W. 3rd 870 (Tex. App- Ft. Worth 2002)
- Meyer v. WMCO-GP, LLC, 211 S.W.3rd 302 (Tex. 2006)
- McCrary v. Office of Personnel Management, 459 F.3rd 1344 (US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 2006)
- Midwest Games West, Inc. v. Mesa Logic, Inc., 2006 WL 2986525 (Tex.App. – Ft Worth 2006)
- In Re Shimer Properties, LLP and Andrew Shimer, Relators, 2011 WL 2348396 (Tex.App.-Dallas 2011)
- In The Interest of Baby Girl T, 904 S.W.2d 206 (Tex.App.-Ft.Worth 1995)
- Elbaor v Smith, 845 S.W. 2d 240 (Tex. 1993)
- Tarrant County v English, 989 S. W. 2d 368 (Tex App. Worth 1998, reh den’d)
- Pilarcik v Emmons, 966 S. W. 3d 474 (Tex 1998)
- Ft. Worth Osteopathic Hospital, Inc. v Reese, 148 S. W. 3d 94 (Tex. 2004)
- Goldman v White Rose Distributing Company, 936 S. W. 2d 393 (Tex App –Ft. Worth 1996)
- Reuter v Jax, LTD, Inc., 251 FRD 231 (U. S. Dist. Ct – E.D. Texas Sherman 2007)
- Cobb v Dallas Ft. Worth Medical Center – Grand Prairie, 48 S. W. 3d 820 (Tex App – Houston 2001)
- Service Lloyds Insurance Company v Bowser, 837 S. W. 2d 749 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 1992)
- Tuscany Realty, LTD v Tuscany Gardens, 2009WL 4755206 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 2009)
- Transportation Insurance Company v Archer, 823 S. W. 2d 403 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 1992)
- George v The State of Texas,2011WL 783631 (Tex App – Dallas 2011)
- Guerrero v Tarrant County Mortician Services Company, 977 S. W. 2d 829 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 1998)
- Martin v Martin, Martin & Richards, Inc., 989 S. W. 2d 357 (Tex. 1999)
- Brents v Haynes & Boone, LLP, 53 S. W. 3rd 911 (Tex App – Dallas 2001)
- Jupiter Oil Company v Snow, 819 S. W. 2nd 466 (Tex 1991)
- Utica National Insurance Company of Texas v McDonald, 814 S. W. 2d 234 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 1991)
- First Savings Bank, FSB v United Heritage Corporation, 2004WL 1109863 ( Tex App – Waco 2004)
- Freed International, Inc. v SKB Corporation, 2000 WL 33121902 (U. S. Dist. Ct. , N. D. Tex 2000)
- Reese v Ft. Worth Osteopathic Hospital, Inc., 87 S. W. 3d 203 (Tex App – Ft. Worth 2002)
- In re First Savings Bank, FSB, 2004 WL 2066830 (Tex App – Waco 2004)
- Lyrick Studios, Inc. v Big Productions, Inc., 2003 WL 22061617 (U. S. Dist. Ct., N. D. Tex –Dallas 2003)
- Clinkenbeard v. Central Southwest Oil Corporation, 526 F.2d 649 (5th Cir., Jan.29, 1975, reh den March 1, 1976)
- Buchanan v. Byrd, Jr., 519 s.w.2d 841 (Tex. 1975)
- Hammond v. City of Dallas, 712 S.W.2d 496 (Tex. 1986)
- GMC Superior Trucks, Inc. v. Irving Bank & Trust Co., 463 S.W.2d 274 (Tex Div App - Waco 1971)
- Eddowes V. Oswald, 621 S.W.2d 843 (Tex Civ App - Ft Worth 1981)
- Almaguer v. State, 2015 WL 831467 (Tex.App. - Ft Worth)
- Bruton v. State, 2013 WL 4029272 (Tex.App. - El Paso)
- Douglas v. State, 2013 WL 3724776 (Tex. App. - Austin)
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has represented clients for more than 35 years inside and outside the courtroom. We provide effective, strategic, and cost-effective legal counsel so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them.
Need to speak with
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.