At Hammerle Finley Law Firm, our attorneys Thad Finley, Mark Mayer and Brad E. Hogan have significant experience working with contracts of all types and those that deal with all manner of industries. We have more than 35 years of experience negotiating, drafting, enforcing, and challenging these contracts. Some areas we specialize in include, but are not limited to:
- Consultation regarding the general nature of and specific provisions within a contract.
- Advice regarding the rights and obligations undertaken in a contract.
- Negotiation of the terms of the contract with an eye towards the client’s best interests.
- Drafting contracts from term sheet to execution.
- Seeking the enforcement of contracts in the appropriate forum (mediation, arbitration, or the courts).
- Challenging contracts in the appropriate forum (mediation, arbitration, or the courts).
The types of contracts we specialize in include, but are not limited to:
- Employment Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements which must conform with Texas law (For example, the employer must provide adequate consideration for the employee’s promise not to compete and the non-compete provisions must be reasonable as to the scope of activity, duration and geographic area sought to be restrained by the employer.)
Need to speak with
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.