When it comes to protecting the rights of the elderly, finding proper legal representation is important to helping navigate the complicated laws involved with trusts, guardianship, probate and other matters of elder law. The Elder Law attorneys at Hammerle Finley Law Firm are experienced with all legal issues associated with aging including a wide variety of legal, medical, financial, social and family issues.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to cover every aspect of elder law, including:
- Estate Planning
- Trust Litigation
- Special Needs Trusts
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Advance Directives
- Medical Advance Directives
- Long Term Care Medicaid
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
- Long Term Care Insurance
The team of attorneys at Hammerle Finley Law Firm has a wealth of knowledge and experience in more than just elder law. By having depth in areas such as family law, real estate litigation and business law our team is able to help you, no matter what situation arises. Our team is experienced in advising all parties involved in elder law, including fiduciaries, trustees, executors and guardians. By working with caregivers, financial planners and psychologists, we relentlessly work to ensure the rights of the elderly and their families are protected.
Our Elder Law Attorneys
Attorney Kendra Rey’s practice focuses on estate planning and probate matters. She assists her clients with the preparation of revocable living trusts and other specialty trusts
Attorney Virginia Hammerle was named in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 as a Super Lawyer a Thomson Reuter service in the area of Business Litigation, and is an Accredited Estate Planner. Virginia is also certified as an ad litem by the State of Texas and is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Recent Elder Law Representations
- Successful representation of individuals in the contest of will and the construction of trusts involving assets of more than $50 million.
- Successful representation of individuals and corporate fiduciaries in trust and fiduciary litigation matters of multiple representations.
- Successful representation of individual wards and relatives in dissolving and contesting guardianships.
- Successful representation of individuals applying for guardianship.
- Numerous probate cases, including uncontested and contested will cases, family settlement agreements, and determination of heirships.
- Numerous complex estate planning matters, including second family situations, marital agreements and trusts.
Our elder law attorneys can help with all matters concerning estate planning, guardianship, probate, trust litigation or Medicaid planning. Call us today or fill out a contact form to schedule a consultation.
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has represented clients for more than 35 years inside and outside the courtroom. We provide effective, strategic, and cost-effective legal counsel so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them.
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.