Hammerle Finley’s real estate transaction practice handles a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including representation of developers, owners, and tenants in retail, office, and industrial development and leasing. Our attorneys also assist in the structuring and negotiation of real estate finance transactions, representing both lenders and borrowers. Additionally, Hammerle Finley’s real estate lawyers help with the establishment of homeowner’s associations by drafting incorporation and governance documents, deed restrictions, and restrictive covenants. Further, our attorneys can form limited liability companies and series LLCs to hold real estate assets in liability protecting entities. Other commercial real estate matters we specialize in include:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Acquisition and disposition of developed and undeveloped land
- Lease review, negotiation, and drafting
- Real estate finance structuring, negotiation, and documentation
- Commercial, retail, office, and industrial leases (ground and space leasing)
- Easement review, negotiation, and drafting (including access between adjacent tracts of land easements and utility easements)
- Assisting with residential development projects
- Title and survey review and objections
- Curing title deficiencies
- Due diligence
- 1031 exchanges
- Eminent domain and condemnation law
- Assisting with and attending closings
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has represented clients for more than 35 years inside and outside the courtroom. We provide effective, strategic, and cost-effective legal counsel so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them.
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.
our informative newsletter