Hammerle Finley’s real estate transaction practice also handles a wide range of residential real estate matters, including representing buyers or sellers in residential real estate purchase and sale agreements, flipping acquisitions and dispositions, closing services, and related real estate finance transactions. Additionally, our attorneys represent landlords and tenants in residential lease transactions. Further, we are experienced handling disputes between landlords and tenants, and buyers and sellers. Other residential real estate matters we specialize in include:
- Review, negotiation, and drafting of earnest money and sale agreements (with realtors, buyers, and sellers)
- Drafting “for sale by owner” contracts
- Assisting with the transfer of title and ownership of real property
- Reviewing and explaining title commitments (for both coverage benefits and limitations)
- Assisting and attending closings
- Termination of contract and resolving earnest money return disputes
- Negotiating and resolving boundary disputes (between neighbors or buyer and seller or with homeowner’s associations)
Hammerle Finley Law Firm has represented clients for more than 35 years inside and outside the courtroom. We provide effective, strategic, and cost-effective legal counsel so that our clients can focus on what matters most to them.
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.
our informative newsletter