A message from Hammerle Finley Law Firm
We understand your worry about COVID-19.
We are taking the following steps to continue to service our clients:
- Our office is keeping normal business hours.
- We are meeting with clients in our office, but we are practicing social distancing, by which we will try to keep at least 6 feet apart from others. We won't greet you with a handshake or hug during this threat. Please don't take it personally.
- We can meet with clients via telephone or video-conference. Please let us know if that is better for you and we will schedule it.
- We will also be doing off-site appointments as well. Please call to schedule.
- Our public spaces are being sprayed and wiped down after each visit.
- For existing clients - depositions, mediations, arbitrations, trials and deadlines are being handled on a case- by- case basis. The courts have been posting updates on their procedures daily, and sometimes hourly. We will contact you if there is a calendar change. Please contact your attorney or paralegal if you have any questions.
Please notify us if you have any concerns about our policies and practices.