Estate Planning · Business Law · Real Estate Lawyer · Entity Formation
For more than 40 years, Thad Finley has been counseling clients in the areas of Real Estate, Business, and Estate Planning. Before going into private practice, he served as Vice President and General Counsel for two public companies.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Finley has worked with clients on wills, trusts, estate plans and elder law situations including: integration of business investments and estate plans; wills and trusts; estate planning; and elder law.
Mr. Finley represents clients in all areas of business, including:
- Business organizations
- Stock and asset purchase and sales
- Commercial landlord-tenant transactions, including lease drafting, negotiations, counseling on remedies, and termination of leases
- Contract preparation and review
- Employment contracts
- Non-competition contracts and confidentiality agreements
- Oil & Gas Leases
- Technology and software contracts
- Banking and lending transactions
- Texas Bank Counsel
- Wealth Counsel
- Texas Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association
- Texas, 1971
- J.D. from Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- B.B.A. degree from University of North Texas in Denton
Need to speak with
one of our attorneys?
We are ready to help you get through what you're experiencing.