Welcome to Hammerle Finley Law Firm! We are a well-rounded business, litigation, real estate, elder law, family law, estate planning, criminal defense law firm providing personalized, friendly legal service and representation to clients in the North Texas area. We have been established since 1984. Our primary office is located at Sam Rayburn (Hwy 121 Toll Road) and I-35E, which is at the crossroads of Denton, Collin, Tarrant and Dallas Counties. We are in a campus setting overlooking a lake, centrally located to the highest growth region in the USA.
We’re Growing, Come Work With Us!
Our firm is continuing to grow at a rapid pace and we are currently in need of (2) full-time paralegals. We are looking for paralegals with extensive experience in Family Law, Estate Planning and Guardianship, or both. If you know of someone (a friend, relative, or neighbor) who may be interested or would be a good fit, send them our way. We’re always looking for great people to join our team!
Duties will include:
- A minimum of (5)+ years recent Texas law firm experience is required.
- Matters for multiple attorneys. This does NOT include Personal Injury or Bankruptcy matters.
- Proficiency in Word, TimeSlips, ProDocs and Outlook or comparable software preferred
- Duties include client and witness contact, responsibility for files pertaining to case, draft pleadings/discovery; trial preparation, business transactional work, establishing business entities.
- E-File experience in State and Federal Courts preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task a MUST
- Ability to work with multiple attorneys on multiple matters- heavy case load.
- Competitive salary based on experience. Send salary requirements with resume.
- Candidate’s stated skills will be tested for accuracy.
- Background check and drug test will be conducted
Ready to join our team? Email your resume to Kara Williams at email@example.com or call 972-436-9300.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
We take recruitment seriously because our people define who we are. Since the firm’s inception, the way we operate as a law firm has distinguished us. That factor directly affects how we deliver legal services and how enjoyable it is to be associated with us.
We are always looking for paralegals and lawyers with an existing book of business who can add to our existing areas of practice, and lawyers with new areas of practice that are complimentary to those we currently have.
Please contact us today to discuss this further (in total confidence).
Why Join Hammerle Finley Law Firm?
For your Future!
Our firm continues to expand as we recruit paralegals and attorneys who are attracted to an entrepreneurial and supportive environment. If you are working hard to build your practice, if you are dedicated to the highest level of client service, if you believe in providing clients the opportunity to stay with one law firm for all of their legal needs – then please contact us. We are always excited to bring in new attorneys who will continue to prosper in our collegial setting. We want you to have the freedom to practice law and have a rewarding private life.
We offer a positive environment without minimum billable hours, without constant supervision, and without firm politics. It is the look and feel of having your own law practice, without the headache of dealing with back-office management. That said, we have complete support, including IT, marketing, and systems management.
We offer an compensation system that compensates you for the work you do and for business origination.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about us.
Our firm maintains a healthy work environment for our lawyers and staff. We value having a reasonable balance between our work and our personal lives. We have strived to preserve our special culture, in which people show respect for one another, help others achieve their goals and work as a team in serving our clients.
Our lawyers and staff are enriched and challenged in an environment that emphasizes and embraces teamwork, flexibility and skill development. With a culture that encourages open communication and respect among colleagues, we enjoy working together.
Best Fit for our Clients and the Firm
We are dedicated to our people and believe our employees are the heart and soul of the firm. We hire staff that contribute to the professional reputation of our firm, enhance client relationships and support our lawyers in the delivery of legal services. The primary mission of our professional staff is the same as that of our lawyers: to add value to our clients by helping them meet their business and personal objectives.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Hammerle Finley Law Firm to employ positive business and personnel practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
Equal employment opportunity is an operating practice of Hammerle Finley Law. We are committed to:
- Recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications in accordance with this equal opportunity policy.
- Make selection decisions according to the principles of equal opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for employment opportunities.
- Ensure that all personnel practices and programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, transfers, training, terminations, education and tuition assistance will be administered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status.
To submit your resume, please contact Kara Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-436-9300