Civil Litigation · Business Litigation · Trust Litigation
Serving Lewisville, Denton, Flower Mound, Frisco, Plano and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you are seeking a lawyer to handle civil litigation, business litigation or trust litigation, the legal team at Hammerle Finley Law Firm can help you. Hammerle Finley Law Firm’s litigation lawyers have extensive experience handling Texas litigation matters in both federal and state court. We have handled cases in trial, in mediation and arbitration, and all stages of appeal.
We believe the key to litigation success is to eliminate claims at the earliest possible stage, to reach advantageous settlements where appropriate, and to have the ability to try cases to completion.
Litigation Cases We’ve Handled
Having represented clients in litigation matters throughout Texas, including Lewisville, Denton, Flower Mound, Frisco and Plano, our team of litigation lawyers has the experience and know-how to represent you. The litigation lawyers at Hammerle Finley Law Firm have handled cases involving everything from investment, fraud and trade secrets disputes to trust litigation, personal injury, breach of fiduciary claims and real estate litigation. Our team has also handled matters involving garnishment actions, temporary restraining orders, injunctive relief, writs of attachment and writs of mandamus.
Here’s a sample of the cases our litigation lawyers have handled:
- Successfully defeated summary judgment in $87 million case involving sale of mortgages; Case settled.
- Represented 750 class members in a district court lawsuit against builders and title companies. Class was successfully certified and case settled.
- Represented 15 plaintiffs who received a Jury verdict for $1 million in investment fraud case.
- Represented employee who defeated temporary injunction action in non-compete/proprietary information case.
- Represented employer who obtained temporary injunction against former employee and $700k jury trial verdict.
- Represented creditor with $18 million claim in debtor Chapter 11 bankruptcy; Plan confirmed.
- Represented elder client who was being financially abused and removed the attorney-in-fact.
- Represented plaintiff in deceptive trade practice case regarding pool installation; Jury verdict for full damages.
- Represented plaintiff in deceptive trade practice case regarding house construction; Jury verdict for full damages, plus exemplary damages.
- Represented plaintiff in partnership dissolution case; Judgment for full damages.
- Represented defendant in shareholder fraud case; mediated settlement.
- Represented plaintiff in shareholder fraud case; mediated settlement.
It’s important to have the right representation when it comes to matters of litigation. The commitment to your cause that the litigation lawyers at Hammerle Finley Law Firm provides can help you navigate the complicated web of laws in every area. If you’re looking for a lawyer that can represent you, contact our litigation team today.